Thursday, September 23, 2010

Satchel bags

It's nothing new I'm addicted to bags .. shoes .. the jackets ... um ... indeed to clothes in general ... But now I'm in bag ...
I already have beautiful bags but it does nothing .. right?
When I see a new bag can not help but imagine myself with thinking and therefore (I say "think" because I still have not won the lottery!) To buy ...
In general, I do not crack on the bags or H &M; Zara ... no it would be too easy! My eye stops on Chloe bags, Jerome Dreyfuss, APC, Mulberry ... What I love about these bags is that they look like satchels ... I know UPLA is the "pioneer" in the bag 'briefcase', but I never fell for their bags ... Probably because they are stars ... Anyway ...
I find it funny and original "hijack" a play that we all carried in our childhood!
A selection of my dear and loving freaks.

The  Mulberry bag in collaboration with Alexa Chung to €850

Mulberry in collaboration with Alexa Chung

Brown:

 

Mulberry handbags BrownWhen Alexa Chung co-creator of the door that's what it gives:

 When Alexa Chung co-creator of the door that's what it gives_ When Alexa Chung co-creator of the door that's what it gives  When Alexa Chung co-creator of the door that's what it gives_2 When Alexa Chung co-creator of the door that's what it gives_3

The "Elsie" Chloe Python colored whiskey I almost choked when I call to find out the price: € 1795, so I asked if the bag were in the version "simple" (c ' is to say in leather) and the seller told me there in beige and brown €850:

Chloe Python colored whiskey

No comments:

Post a Comment